Friday, January 18, 2008

yay life is fantastic.

oh yes its been quite a while since i posted here.

thats simply because life has been rather insane.

my business partner filed bankruptcy. therefore rendering the last 8 months of hard work that i've been doing virtually pointless. yay. i've been down in thousand oaks with my girl a lot. thats been really nice.

um what else... im totally behind on Joymode's Jukebox Sampler 4. That should be coming along soon.

oh and also due to the whole bankruptcy thing... my cell phone is currently off.

oh all of lifes wonders are here for me to enjoy.


i think im going insane.


on a happy note, I joined GOLDS GYM. Breanne and I are going this morning. Last night we went for a nice dinner at the Macaroni Grill. and then watched National Treasure. I was thoroughly entertained.

Today I would like to take her to the ocean. We shall see.

Also... I think we might move to New York. Manhattan to be more precise.


I'm also rediscovering A Perfect Circle. This band was marvelous. I much prefer APC to Tool.

This post is pointless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys should go see Rambo. It's seriously romantic.

Well, if you enjoy seeing body parts fly across the screen. hehe.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Ewwwwww.

I bet there were tampons in the cross fire. haha.

HEY, so where's the wedding pics????????? And where do I send your wedding present???????

I know you need another toaster.

Dave said...

LOL

Wedding pics on the way!

and we will be having a huge party that everyone will be invited to in a couple of months!

Anonymous said...

Woooooo hooooooo!!!! I can't wait to see 'em ;-)